Skip to main content
My synth turns on and looks like it’s working, but there’s no sound?
- Check that all the connectors are attached properly.
- Check that your headphones or line connections are connected properly and working as they should (Testing with another device to provide sound is a good way to do this).
- Turn the synth on and wait a few seconds for it to initialise, you should see just the top LED on, suggesting you are on page one.
- Hold a touch pad and turn the CUTOFF control all the way to the right.
- Try turning DEPTH all the way to the left and putting MIX to the middle.
- Try turning up the headphone volume.
- Try sending MIDI to the synth to identify if it is an issue with the touch pads.